Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What am I doing??!!!

So it has been a long time since I have done this. Ya know, written a blog. When I sit down I try to think about what to say and I draw a blank. It is always like this, always has been and always will be. I know! I can write about my plans for this blog. :D YAY!

So I plan on posting things that are going on in my daily everyday life. As boring as it is. LoL Just to keep everyone updated. I will post what is going on with the kiddos, what's going on with Tom and I, and basically everything in between. Like I will keep everyone update on my weight loss, Tom's working stuff, Milestones for the kids, and pretty much everything in the middle.

I know that this one is kinda boring but its just my strat-up blog. It WILL get better. I promise. Plus its 830 am here and I have been up for over an hour when I SHOULD still be in bed. haha. Okay, I totally plan on making my blog look cool also. So stay tuned for that. It will be happening today! I swear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment